". . . you must do two things above all others: read a lot and write a lot. There's no way around these two things . . . ." ~ Stephen King

Monday, October 13, 2014

Student Submitted Quote #1

"The thing I’m most afraid of is me. Of not knowing what I’m going to do. Of not knowing what I’m doing right now."
_ Haruki Murakami

[In case you were wondering, here is my response: Good quote. I will definitely use it at some point--for either 1101 or 1102 or both.  That quote relates to almost everyone.  Many times, people think it just relates to them, when they don't realize that everyone around them is as uncertain as they are. And those that ARE certain, or think they are, are only one step away from "that room."

Thanks for the quote--and you do have a point added to your grade for the semester. Good job!]

No comments:

Post a Comment